GE Water Heaters in Washington, D.C.
Since 1987, Real Plumbers has been the local leading service provider for both residential and commercial water heaters in Washington, D.C. For 30 years we have built upon and maintained the impeccable reputation that we have as a local plumbing company. Yet, we are well aware of the fact that our workmanship is only part of what has helped us have great successes.
It as also about the quality of the products and materials that we offer, because we are only as good as those industry staples. This is why we have made it a point to carefully select the manufacturing companies that we work with. GE is one of those brands that we are proud to work with, and know that every single customer is familiar with.
GE has established themselves as the upper echelon of their field, widely regarded for integrity and innovation. This company has single-handedly helped with major advancements in technology, including water heating solutions. We consider it an honor and a privilege to carry and service GE water heaters in Washington, D.C.
Topnotch Local Experts for GE Water Heaters in Washington, D.C.
Want to get familiar with some of the exciting options available for GE water heaters?
- GE Hybrid Electric Water Heaters – Consumers appreciate savings of up to $325 each year, thanks to the GE GeoSpring hybrid heat pump water heater. This energy efficient unit does wonders for reducing energy costs. Plus, it is as quick and easy to install as a traditional electric unit, so you don't spend more on professional installation.
- Gas Water Heaters – GE offers both LP (liquid propane) and natural gas water heaters. The available sizes are 29-75 gallon capacities, and energy-efficient models are also available.
- Electric Water Heaters – A wide assortment of models are available, including capacity, size and energy-efficient ones.
- GE ENERGY STAR ® Qualified Standard Gas Water Heater – These units are up to 7.8% more energy-efficient than non-ENERGY STAR ® qualified standard gas water heaters. Available in 40 or 50 gallon capacities, an ENERGY STAR ® qualified standard gas water heater may qualify you for a utility rebate program.
Getting the Professional Work You Need for Your GE Products
If this information sounds a bit confusing, you are not alone. The average consumer knows very little about the available products, as well as the benefits that each offers. What is important is that you find a reputable Washington, D.C. plumber to partner with, in order to get the data you need to make wise choices.
This is why so many home and business owners call on Real Plumbers. We make it a point to help you comprehend your choices and make the best one possible, for your unique situation.
If you would like an estimate for GE water heaters in Washington, D.C. or the surrounding areas, please call 301-567-2001 or complete our online request form.
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Having a plumber that you can trust is important for when your Washington, D.C. home’s plumbing system experiences complications, such as a malfunctioning water heater. Water heaters are long-lasting appliances if they’re maintained well, but even the most pampered water heater won’t last forever. If you notice the signs of a worn-out water heater, reach […]Read More
- Are You in Hot Water? Signs Your Water Heater Is About To Expire
In general, Washington D.C. Homeowners are diligent about taking care of their homes. Yet it is still alarming just how many people fail to notice the red flags going up when it is time to get a new water heater. In fact, a majority percent claim they only found out once the hot water tank […]Read More